For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
WHO YOU ARE:
A knowledgeable and positive mental health professional who is always looking to make a positive impact on others. You understand the connection between mental health and substance use concerns, and are passionate about helping individuals who are trying to improve their lives. You thrive when facing complex challenges, working in fast-paced environments, and working hard to elicit the most positive outcomes. People who know you well would describe you as flexible, adaptable, passionate, and knowledgeable about mental health and substance use disorders.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO:
- Work positively as a team member within a residential facility, alongside a team of professionals who are providing pivotal, industry-leading treatment to those in need
- Provide 1-on-1 sessions, group counseling, and clinical support to the short-term residential program
- Work with the medical, care management, peer support, and recreational therapy teams to develop and continuously update an individualized, holistic treatment plan for every person in our services
- Maintain our agency's high standard of care while expertly assessing and treating program participants
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who need support to turn their lives around
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth and development, and career advancement
- Agency-paid CEUs, trainings, and license application/renewal fees
- Very competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits - including affordable Health, Dental, and Vision insurance options, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, free group LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance policies, and more!
- Generous time off policies, including: Personal Days, accrued Vacation and Sick Leave, and 9 annual holidays (plus a day off each year for your birthday!)
- The opportunity to work at a growing, industry-leading organization doing meaningful work alongside a group of talented professionals, in a positive, progressive work environment
- Reduced memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
-Pet Insurance offered through Nationwide
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- A valid driver's license with a good driving record
- At least 21 years of age
- A Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Experience working with persons with co-occurring issues strongly preferred
- LMHP/LIMHP or LADC (provisional licenses will be considered!)