The Scheduler/Client Services Rep is considered a "jack of all trades" type of position. You'll assist in admission procedures, answer phone calls, schedule appointments, make outreach contact to consumers, provide administrative & clerical support to therapists, care managers, APRNs, psychiatric nurses, and more. People will come to you for assistance in managing projects, communicating vital information, arranging appointments, and other administrative support functions. The ability to multitask is paramount, but keeping a positive, at-ease attitude in a fast-paced environment is really what what we look for in an ideal candidate.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies; by meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency; we now provide services in both Lincoln and Omaha, with a total of over 35 programs and nearly 215 employees. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek the absolute best employees to maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
You're a positive, motivated individual who always seems to be the go-to person when someone needs answers. It's easy for you to manage several projects at once, because you're determined to complete every project flawlessly. You're patient, organized, and passionate about providing excellent customer service. And although you're endlessly compassionate, you're still capable of remaining calm and not taking things personally when a consumer is upset or when a crisis erupts. (Hopefully, you're also interested in working with some of the best coworkers in Lincoln, enjoying an engaging work atmosphere that promotes self-care and work-life balance, receiving excellent benefits, and making a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve every single day)
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A High School diploma (or equivalent) is needed. An Associates or Bachelor's degree would be great, too - but they aren't required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- 2 years' experience in clerical or administrative support roles.
- Experience working in a behavioral health setting
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Countless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling options
- Outstanding benefits - including affordable health, dental and vision insurance options, 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, professional development training and assistance, and more!
- Generous time off policies, including: mental wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick leave, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- The opportunity to work at a growing, industry-leading organization doing meaningful work
- A group of talented professionals to work with, in a positive, progressive work environment
CenterPointe is an EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, ages, etc. are encouraged to apply!