Check out the details of the position below, and for a full job description, click here!
Why should I apply at CenterPointe?
CenterPointe has been providing services to the Lincoln community for over 40 years. Our experience as providers, and as an employer, have led to a finely-tuned employment experience for each employee.
CenterPointe also offers excellent benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Discounted memberships for Genesis Health Clubs
- A variety of projects and duties, making each day different
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contribution opportunity
- Affordable Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance plans
- 8 paid holidays per year (plus 1 birthday holiday annually), mental wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and flexible work schedules
- A positive, quality-driven work environment with exceptional team members and opportunities for professional development
All applicants must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years' experience in maintenance and custodial positions
- Valid NE Driver's license with clean DMV record
- At least 21 years of age