Click here for a full job description!
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies; by meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency; CenterPointe has expanded to Omaha and now offers over 35 programs, spread across 9 locations. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek the absolute best employees to maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
PIER is an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team. You will work right alongside the program's Psychiatrist/APRN, Licensed Therapists, Psychiatric Nurses, Peer Support Specialists, and other professionals. This community-based, multidisciplinary team provides top-of-the-line care to consumers living in our community who need intensive, continuous support in managing their mental health and substance use issues.
Your role as a Voc Rehab Specialist is absolutely vital in the program's success. You will be developing treatment plans in coordination with the other team members, providing support, referrals to resources, transportation to appointments, assistance in vocational skills, applications for financial assistance, and more. Throughout the treatment episode, you will be working with the consumer and the team to adapt the treatment plan to reflect each individual's changing needs, strengths, issues, and preferences. This position is community-based, meaning most work time is spent outside of the office, meeting with consumers.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- Boundless opportunities for professional growth and development, external and on-the-job trainings, and career advancement opportunities
- Generous time off policies, including Vacation, Sick, and Mental Wellness time off, 8 paid Holidays per year, and increasing time off accumulations with extended years of employment (plus you get a day off every year for your birthday!)
- An innovative, positive work environment with professionals and experts across many disciplines in the Behavioral Health industry
- Excellent benefits, including 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, affordable health insurance, dental, and vision plans, and free Life, Long-Term Disability, and AD&D insurance for all full-time staff!
- The chance to do meaningful work, supporting people who are working to turn their lives around
WHAT YOU NEED
Applicants must have:
- A High School diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 2 or more years of Behavioral Health experience
- A valid NE Driver's License with a clean DMV record
- The ability to adapt, work as a team member, and provide exceptional care
- Experience working in vocational rehabilitation or vocational coordination services is strongly preferred!
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates from diverse backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, ages, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply!