For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
This position is new to CenterPointe and is part of our expansion of services to a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, allowing us to provide truly holistic, whole-person integrated care. The multidisciplinary team provides therapy, medication management, peer support, case management, and healthcare/nursing needs to these individuals in a person-centered way that focuses on the well-being of each person. The Youth & Family Therapist plays a critical role in our ability to provide these person-centered services in the absolute top standard of care through the selection and support of our team members. Here are some of the things you can expect to do in this role:
- Work positively as a team member within an outpatient facility, as a part of a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) providing holistic healthcare to youth/adolescent and families
- Perform initial, comprehensive assessments as well as provide ongoing individual and group therapy
- Collaborate with team members to ensure individuals are connected to internal and external service providers and community resources as indicated by their individual needs
- Develop a biopsychosocial, individualized treatment plan for each program participant - and constantly update the plan with that person's needs, strengths, and issues as they arise
- Maintain a caseload of individuals working on both mental health and substance use concerns simultaneously
- Utilize experience and education to provide expert therapeutic services
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
A capable, passionate mental health professional who is always looking to make a positive impact on others. You understand the role that mental health plays in relation to whole-health and well-being, and you embrace the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team to address all aspects of an individual's health. You're adaptable, motivated, and excel at time management. You find fulfillment not just in helping others, but in being part of a team providing industry-leading behavioral healthcare to those in need.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- At least 21 years of age
- Experience working with persons with co-occurring and complex diagnoses
- LMHP/LIMHP and LADC licenses in the state of Nebraska (provisional licenses will be considered!)
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Student loan repayment opportunity through HRSA (visit hrsa.gov for more information)
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 9 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Pet insurance through Nationwide
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!