For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide direct care to individuals in service, as well as assisting APRN(s), MDs, and the rest of the treatment team in ensuring service delivery for program participants. This position focuses on physical health/primary care needs. You'll also assist in developing an individualized treatment plan for each individual, and will continuously update the treatment plan to reflect the person's needs, strengths, and issues as they arise.
This position is new to CenterPointe and is part of our expansion of services to a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, allowing us to provide truly holistic, whole-person integrated care. The multidisciplinary team provides therapy, medication management, peer support, case management, and healthcare/nursing needs to these individuals in a person-centered way that focuses on the well-being of each person. The Registered Nurse plays a critical role in our ability to provide these person-centered services in the absolute top standard of care through the selection and support of our team members.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
You're a knowledgeable, motivated individual who always seems to be the go-to person when someone needs a compassionate and strong support. You're patient, organized, and passionate about providing excellent customer service. People who know you well would describe you as positive, adaptable, and confident in your abilities. You understand the whole-health perspective and appreciate the impact you have as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team helping others to obtain their ideal state of well-being.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Active RN license in the State of Nebraska
- Valid driver's license with acceptable DMV record (last 7 years)
- Knowledge of integrated/whole-health care provision
- At least 21 years of age
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!) – no required holidays!
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!