Check out a summary of the position below, and for a full job description, click here!
WHO WE ARE:
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the
Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first
agencies in the nation to offer integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies; by meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, and by continuing to push boundaries, we are growing as an agency; we now offer over 35 programs, spread across 8 locations in 2 cities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek the absolute best employees to maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE:
A capable, passionate mental health professional who is always looking to make a positive impact on others. You understand the connection between mental health and substance use disorders, and are dedicated to helping individuals by nurturing in the development of their strengths to achieve their ideal state of well-being. You are an exceptional leader, and possess the unique ability to get others on board and excited about changes and new ideas. You're adaptable, motivated, and excel at time management.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO:
- Work positively as a member of the Leadership Team at Campus for Hope, as well as a member of the treatment team within the Co-Occurring Residential (COR) Program. The COR Program is a 6-8 month treatment program for adults with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders, and has 26 beds on the unit.
- Provide supervision and support to 3 Therapists, a Behavioral Health Technician Supervisor, a part-time Care Manager, and a Peer Support Specialist on the COR unit
- Review assessments and evaluations along with the Admissions Team and other members of Leadership to determine eligibility for consumer admissions
- Provide direction and leadership throughout your team and the entire facility, through positivity and collaboration
- Assist in developing a biopsychosocial, individualized treatment plan for each consumer - and constantly update the plan with that person's needs, strengths, and issues as they arise
- Maintain a small caseload of consumers for individual therapy as needed
- Utilize experience and education to provide expert therapeutic services and supervisory guidance
- Make a huge difference
in the lives of people who need support to turn their lives around
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Flexible scheduling
and generous time off policies, including accrued sick and vacation time, Mental Wellness hours, and 8 paid holidays off (plus a day off for your birthday
- Ongoing paid CEUs, trainings, and opportunities for professional learning and development
- Very competitive pay
- A Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Active LIMHP and LADC licenses in the State of Nebraska
- At least 21 years of age
- Experience working with persons with co-occurring issues
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience