For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
The Medical Care Coordinator will provides integrated and whole-health care coordination and follow-up on screening, monitoring, and referrals for individuals in CCBHC programming and participates in the intake and assignment process to ensure individuals are able to access appropriate services and resources in an efficient and timely manner. This position promotes bi-directional physical and behavioral health integration for persons served.
This position is new to CenterPointe and is part of our expansion of services to a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, allowing us to provide truly holistic, whole-person integrated care. The multidisciplinary team provides therapy, medication management, peer support, case management, and healthcare/nursing needs to these individuals in a person-centered way that focuses on the well-being of each person. The Medical Care Coordinator plays a critical role in our ability to provide these person-centered services in the absolute top standard of care.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
You're a knowledgeable and motivated individual who is passionate about holistic, culturally-informed whole-health care. You're dedicated to ensuring that marginalized, often-overlook members of your community have access to compassionate, evidence-based treatment that will enable them to reach their ideal state of well-being. People who know you well would describe you as positive, adaptable, and easy to talk to.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Health Promotion, or other health-related field with experience in medical social work/care coordination OR a valid LPN or RN license in the state of Nebraska*
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license with acceptable DMV record (last 7 years)
- Knowledge of community resources, alternative and traditional health perspectives
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, etc.
*All similar levels and types of education/experience will be considered
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!