For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
The Maintenance Team in Lincoln is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of several locations, including office properties/facilities and housing units. Our incredible Maintenance Specialists have a diverse set of skills that allow them to quickly shift gears and accomplish a variety of tasks within a given work day. The position requires an ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing priorities, and provide quality-driven results on a vast array of different projects.
Applicants must be capable of providing general maintenance/upkeep for facilities and housing units, grounds maintenance (e.g. snow removal, mowing), as well as cleaning and maintaining cleanliness of properties.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years' experience in maintenance and/or custodial positions
- Valid driver's license and clean DMV record (last 7 years)
- At least 21 years of age
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!