For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
The LPAC Care Coordinator is a new position for CenterPointe, created through LPAC (Lincoln Prevention Assistance Community fund) to assist members of the Lincoln community to access resources, providing follow-up on screening, monitoring, and referrals for Homeless Prevention programs, and overall coordination of care. With the success that this role has provided already, CenterPointe has added two additional, temporary LPAC Care Coordinators for 3 to 7 months. This position works with multiple providers and organizations to ensure efficient and timely access to services, integration of care for persons served, and that each individual's treatment plan is reflective of their own strengths, needs, abilities, and preferences. The LPAC Care Coordinator will work with multiple external partners who participate in the Coordinated Entry program, as well as other LPAC providers.
The position is full-time, Monday through Friday and is TEMPORARY; the position will end in 3 to 7 months (pending funding extension).
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, etc.
- Knowledge of community resources, alternative and traditional health perspectives
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license with acceptable DMV record (last 7 years)
- Coursework or degree in Social Work, Psychology, Public Health, or other health-related field OR work experience in the behavioral health field
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!