For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
The HR & Credentialing Assistant will support the Director of People & Engagement in the recruitment, selection and onboarding of new staff, benefits administration, personnel file management, internal communications, and payroll support. This position will also be responsible for the credentialing of individual clinicians and new programs/lines of service with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and other payer sources, including initial enrollment and ongoing updates as required by the payer source. The HR & Credentialing Assistant will be required to communicate with staff at all levels, including the facilitation of meetings and trainings, and will provide support to agency supervisors for interviews, performance management discussions, and benefits enrollment & administration.
This position is new to CenterPointe and is part of our expansion of services to a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, allowing us to provide truly holistic, whole-person integrated care. The multidisciplinary team provides therapy, medication management, peer support, case management, and healthcare/nursing needs to these individuals in a person-centered way that focuses on the well-being of each person. The HR & Credentialing Assistant plays a critical role in our ability to provide these person-centered services in the absolute top standard of care through the selection and support of our team members.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
People who know you well would describe you as highly organized, independent, and an excellent communicator. You are detail-oriented and may even consider yourself a perfectionist – few things bother you more than submitting work before you've ironed out all the wrinkles and removed any errors. You are able to juggle multiple tasks at one time with minimal direction or supervision, and have developed methods to ensure you never miss a deadline. You never participate in gossip, and instead prefer to have direct, “difficult” conversations with others – because although they may not be comfortable, you know that it's more important that the conversation happens. You're able to easily and frequently shift from completing detailed work on your own to working as a team member in more social settings, and you know which environment will work best for you to complete the task at hand.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Associate's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Human Relations, or related field
- Two or more years of behavioral health and/or human resources
- Proficiency in computer systems, internet research, Microsoft Office Suite, and other technology platforms
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license with acceptable DMV record (last 7 years)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Human Relations, or related field
- Work experience in credentialing, Human Resources, and/or Organizational Training & Development
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are strongly encouraged to apply!