For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
We are looking for a full-time Custodial Technician to assist in the upkeep and cleanliness of our Outpatient clinic, Day Rehabilitation facility, and other office spaces in Lincoln. This position is responsible for regular cleaning, sanitizing, emptying of office wastebaskets and trash containers, and assisting in inventory control. Instructions for cleaning tasks and procedures will be provided by the Director of Facility Operations and Maintenance staff. Successful candidates will have exceptional ability to manage their time, prioritize tasks, ensure thoroughness and efficiency.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
An organized and motivated individual who takes pride in a job well done. You're adaptable, capable, and you excel at time management. You find fulfillment not just in being able to feel pride over a job well done, but also in knowing that your hard work is a crucial component in our employees and the individuals we serve to feel safe and cared for in a professional, maintained environment.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Valid driver's license and clean DMV record (last 5 years)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Experience in cleaning and ongoing upkeep of facilities and property
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 9 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted Pet Insurance available through Nationwide
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!