For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
The Crisis Response Program Director will oversee the Crisis Response Team, including:
- Work positively as a team member within an outpatient facility, alongside a team of professionals who are providing pivotal, industry-leading behavioral health services to those in need
- Respond to phone calls from community members experiencing mental health crisis, as well as see individuals who arrive at our outpatient location on a "walk-in" basis
- Supervise Crisis Response Therapists, Peer Support Specialists, and oversee a team of contractors for after-hours crisis response phone coverage
- Respond to calls from the Lincoln Police Department to assist in the field with youth/families experiencing mental health crisis situations
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for crisis response line and LPD call coverage
- Maintain our agency's high standard of care while providing expert assessments, referrals, and counseling
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who need support in managing their current situations
This position is being added to CenterPointe and is part of our expansion of services to a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, allowing us to provide truly holistic, whole-person integrated care. The multidisciplinary team provides therapy, medication management, peer support, case management, and healthcare/nursing needs to these individuals in a person-centered way that focuses on the well-being of each person. The Crisis Response Program Director plays a critical role in our ability to provide these person-centered services in the absolute top standard of care.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- LMHP/LIMHP or LCSW/LICSW license in a non-provisional status required
- LADC license (provisional license will be considered)
- A valid driver's license and acceptable DMV record (last 7 years)
- At least 21 years of age
- A Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Experience working with persons with co-occurring and complex diagnoses
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Student loan repayment opportunity through HRSA (visit hrsa.gov for more information)
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!