For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
The Program Director is responsible for overseeing the programming and staff within the our Community Transitions residential program. Community Transitions supports adults experiencing mental health or co-occurring mental health challenges. Programming is rehabilitative and recovery-focused to help participants transition from long-term hospitalization to independent living.
Here are some of the things you can expect to do in this role:
- Work positively as a member of the Leadership Team representing Community Transitions
- Implementing and providing oversight for state-of-the-art behavioral health treatment
- Provide direction and supervision to program staff
- Ensure a holistic, person-first approach is being delivered to the individuals in service
- Meet program utilization requirements and be a frontline leader for admitting individuals
- Provide direction and leadership throughout the team and facility, through positivity and collaboration
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who have come to CenterPointe for help in navigating their recovery journeys and obtaining their ideal state of health and well-being
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
An organized and motivated leader who is always looking to make a positive impact on others. You understand the role that mental health plays in relation to whole-health and well-being, and you embrace the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team to address all aspects of an individual's health. You're adaptable, driven, and excel at time management. You are an exceptional leader, and possess the unique ability to get other "on board" and excited about changes and new ideas.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related field. Ph.D. preferred.
- Active LIMHP and LADC licenses in the State of Nebraska
- At least 21 years of age
- 5 or more years of experience working with persons with co-occurring and complex diagnoses as a clinician
- 3 or more years of experience directly supervising staff and/or clinical programming supervision
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 9 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted Pet Insurance through Nationwide
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!