For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
The Behavioral Health Technician Supervisor oversees the staff of the Psychiatric Residential Rehabilitation program called Community Transitions. This includes interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training of full- and part-time employees, as well as ongoing scheduling, coaching, and performance management. The BHT Supervisor also assists in passing medications (upon obtaining certification as a Med Aide), interacting with program participants in individual and group settings, providing transportation as needed, and completing related documentation. This position also provides assistance to program participants in obtaining assistance (e.g. AABD or SNAP) and accessing other community resources.
There are approximately 15 positions reporting directly to the BHT Supervisor, with a total of 10 Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs). The position is full-time, with most working hours occurring Monday through Friday during the day - availability for evening and/or weekend hours is also required. Benefits are included with full-time employment.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- High School diploma and at least two years of experience in delivery of behavioral health services
- Demonstrated skills and competencies to work with adults who have mental health and/or substance use issues
- Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and abilities; knowledge of leadership strategies/approaches
- At least 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license with acceptable DMV record (last 7 years)
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or other related field
- Experience in supervising personnel, scheduling of staff, providing direction, training, or education
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 9 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!