CenterPointe is looking for an Admissions/Office Assistant at our Campus for Hope location! Check out some of the details below, and for a complete job description, click here!
WHO YOU ARE
You're organized, diligent, and internally motivated to excel at your work. Most would describe you as a "pro" of project management - juggling multiple tasks while never letting anything fall off your radar is a true skill, and you own it. You're passionate about helping individuals with mental health and/or substance use issues who are trying to improve their lives. You're client-focused, adaptable to change, and you never shy away from a challenging situation or a complex case.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO
- Work positively as a team member within a residential facility, alongside a team of professionals who are providing pivotal, industry-leading behavioral health services to those in need
- Manage program waitlists with referrals from multiple external providers, keeping the clinical teams involved and updated every step of the way
- Provide updates and follow-through to individuals seeking residential treatment
- Assist in providing administrative/clerical support to facility staff (answering phone calls, sending correspondences, etc.)
- Update medical records with contacts, insurance/payer source information, and continuously assure accuracy in these areas
- Verify client payer source, Medicaid eligibility status, financial information, and assist in determining eligibility for program participation and (when applicable) payer source
- Maintain our agency's high standard of care in working with consumers
- Make a huge difference in the lives of people who need support to address their mental health and substance use concerns
WHAT YOU HAVE
- At least 21 years of age
- 2 or more years' experience providing administrative support/clerical functions to a medical or behavioral health office, records management, managing referrals, insurance authorizations, or similar work in a related field.
- Valid NE driver's license with clean DMV record
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!