For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
This position provides medical/clinical services to individuals receiving services, with a focus on psychiatric conditions. The APRN conducts initial comprehensive assessments, differential diagnosis, medication management, patient education, risk assessment, and discharge planning. This position also works cooperatively with the multidisciplinary team to develop an individualized treatment and wellness plan for each program participant.
This position is newly added as a part of our expansion of services to a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, allowing us to provide truly holistic, whole-person integrated care. The multidisciplinary team provides therapy, medication management, peer support, case management, and healthcare/nursing needs to these individuals in a person-centered way that focuses on the well-being of each person. APRN plays a critical role in our ability to provide these person-centered services in the absolute top standard of care.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency and continue to look for innovative, person-centered opportunities to help the members of our communities. We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek only the absolute best employees who will maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Master of Science degree in Nursing
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse license in the State of Nebraska
- Possession of a current controlled substances registration certificate from the US DEA
- Eligibility for full and unconditional participation in the Medicaid and Medicare programs
- At least two years of experience with co-occurring and complex diagnoses
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Student loan repayment opportunity through HRSA's NHSC program (visit hrsa.gov for more information)
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, paid license renewals, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 8 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Very competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, ages, lifestyles, etc. are encouraged to apply!